Wednesday, June 25, 2008


I've been busy the last couple days so I haven't had time to blog.
I did paint the trim on my house, finished my landscaping and had landscapers put the mowing strip around the lawn. I actually found it to be therapeutic. The hardest part was deciding which color to go with. Do you recall that commercial on TV where that lady is looking frantic and pulling her hair as she looks at paint swatches? It is a Lowes add I think. Anyway, that was me. Lowes and I are buddies. Did you ever see "Cheers" on TV and every time Norm came into the bar every one would say, NORM! That is me again. Every time I go into Lowes every one says Jesea! It sounds like I watch too much TV but really I seldom watch. My brother helped with the white trim along the roof line and those three little do-funnys up high. I don't have a before pic but here it is now.

1 comment:

It won't be long said...

Hey Girl! I enjoyed your pics and the antics about the tooth fairy!! Keep up the good work. Your place/landscape looks great. Such energy you have. Dawn