Monday, June 2, 2008

IT'S TOO QUIET !!!

Kirk, Wendy and the 3 gr.kids moved out a few days ago. Gosh, I can really hear myself think! I do miss their sweet smiles.
We have bought a Flip house and Kirk,(a licenced contractor)is going to do the work. The gr.kids nick named it "the cat pee house." Alot of stray cats had made it their home. They have made it "livable" and are going to live in it while doing the work.(It doesn't smell anymore) Kirk is very talented and we we have confidence in him. It should be on the market in early July. They plan on selling it at a "they only want how much price?" and still should show a 40 grand profit. The profit will be theirs, and after a couple more flips, they will be on their own.
I must say it is a win...win situation. We are helping them get started and now they are living close to home. Now I can see the gr.kids when ever I want.
Gee...they just left from the bar-be-que a couple hours ago...and IT'S TOO QUIET!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How nice to have your grandkids living so close. I wish we were closer than 1 and 2 hours, but it could be worse.

CATHY said...

SHirley,

The previous comment is from me. I am on Ryans computer. I came down south to help him move into his house. They just moved back from Texas.

Marilyn said...

Love your pool sister, It sure went up fast and just in time for the hot weather change. You lucky dog!!! Bet you are enjoying the quiet now huh? But......when it comes to the grandkids I know you, you will be wishing you were hearing the pitter patter of those sweet little feet. Sister and I will be in Chico again on the 27th, maybe we can get together for a little visit

Marilyn said...

OOPS!
I was wrong sister, My Dr's. appointment in Chico is on the 26th. not the 27th. If your going to be around let sister Eve or me know and we will try and swing by to see ya.