Thursday, June 26, 2008

Elueded by The TOOTH FAIRY...again!

My grandson Rannon had lost a tooth in the swimming pool. It was found and since he was spending the night, his mother promised to "call" the tooth fairy and give the tooth fairy Grammy's address.....Gee.... it had been a long time since the tooth fairy came to my house. Anyway, I told Rannon I would stay up and wait so I could get a picture of the actual tooth-money exchange. Well Grammy was really tired that night and fell asleep with camera in hand. I awoke in the wee hours of the morning, still on the couch with my camera. Panic struck quick! Did that sweet little boy awake and find that his tooth was still under his pillow? ... He was still asleep so all ended well, except I had failed to get the picture of the tooth fairy. Rumor has it, no one has actually been able to capture that picture!

1 comment:

CATHY said...

I've never seen the tooth fairy either. Man, if you could have gotten a picture, just think how rich and famous you would be. You might want to put a video camera in the bedroom and catch her next time. I am assuming the tooth fairy is a girl, but who knows these days, could be a guy.