Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grim Reaper visits a local Rest Home !!!

The grim reaper actually got a warm welcome on the eve of Oct. 31th.
My grand children visited a local rest home on Halloween. All the people in the home seemed as excited as the children who trick or treated. The kids made their way from room to room as the old people filled their bags with candy.
After they left, Jacob (grim reaper) asked his mom and dad why there were so many old people living in one home. They explained to him the diferent reasons as to how or why some one goes there to live, then quickly added that their grandmas would live with them when they get old and need help. AHHH isn't that sweet!


3 comments:

It won't be long said...

Absolutely darling!
Glad to know your future is coveredd, too. :-)

CATHY said...

So cute...how sweet too.
Nice to know you will be taken care of in your old age, but we are not there yet!!!!!
Sorry I didn't get back to you last night, I had company after I got home.
I will call you today when I get off of work.

Marilyn said...

Gee wiz,that grim reaper sure would send me running if I had run into him in the dark of the night, lol. Very scary ! Sheryl always does a good job with the childrens Halloween outfits. I wonder if she made them herself, we all know how talented she is. Also glad to hear that you will be taken care of in your old age, what a comforting sweet thought. What else is there to say other than you are so loved.
sister Marilyn