Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Love Dare

Recently, Bob & I went to see a movie. It was called FIREPROOF your marriage. Awesome movie. If you haven't seen it...you must! It is on relationships between a husband and wife. It is a Christian movie and very powerful. I'm am babysitting my gr. kids so my son and his wife can see it today.
I have actually ordered 10 of "The Love Dare" books on line to give out to family and friends for Christmas.
If you have seen the movie, I would like to hear your comments.

3 comments:

It won't be long said...

I have seen it promoted on the Christian station. Will probably catch it on video.
Saw the movie Changeling that Cathy was talking about.
Sounds like you are doing well. Love, H

CATHY said...

Heard great feed back about the movie.
Helen tells me you can't get into my page...try deleting the title and reload.
I might have to get that book to read.

It won't be long said...

I commented on your question on my blog. No, I'm not as crafty as Cathy. By far. She has her house fixed up so cute and cozy.
Call me plain Jane. Looking forward to the book. Now I'll check the movie log. Love ya. H