Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Walk in the Park



Some times my friend Lucy and I walk over to the park and back. (The distance is 3 miles.) We went today so I took my camera. The park is so beautiful this time of year.
This is where Bob and I had our first date. We went for a walk in the park and for the most part, it has been a walk in the park ever since. On our 10th anniversary we re-newed our vows at this park.
Before I broke my wrist, we would go to the park and Bob would ride his bike next to me while I roller bladed. This park has special memories for us. I have hung up the roller blades for a good pair of walking shoes. (I don't want to chance breaking a hip!)We walk there alot in the summer.


When Bob gets home from the office, we always go for a walk before dinner. We just stay in the neighborhood. This is the same walk I take early in the morning before I start my day. The trees are in so many different colors right now.


I try to wear this when I walk to measure distance. However I need to add 1.20 to this total because I forgot to wear it on my first walk at 7:30 am.

2 comments:

It won't be long said...

I didn't know that you renewed your vows! Cool. Is that Bidwell Park?
Fireproof isn't in Bend anymore. Will have to wait for it to come out on DVD.

CATHY said...

Looks so beautiful there this time of year, I love the Fall.
I didn't know you renewed your vows either, how sweet.
I am trying to decide if I want to go walk my dinner off or blog???