Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Cathy !


I know that Cathy's birthday is coming soon. I had hoped to meet up with her during my visit with my cousin since she lives nearby....but luck wasn't on my side. This trip was a spur of the moment kind of thing. Every time I tried to plan it, something always came up. I was looking forward to seeing her as well as my cousin.
I did bring a birthday gift for her. Knowing she likes tea pots,I had bought a cute tea pot night light at TJ Max. (I love that store) In fact it looked just like the one she put on her blog! Same color too. Since she already had one,I returned it and bought this instead. So, Cathy, here is your birthday present. I'll wrap it back up and save it for you. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

CATHY said...

Oh My Goodness....it is adorable...I love it.Now I am really bummed that we didnt meet up.That is so funny that you bought the same night light...I go to TJ Max at least once a week, I love that store too.Well, I am just going to have to drive up there to see you now!Thanks so much for kindness.

It won't be long said...

What a beautiful teapot! I think I'll start a collection. No, I'm not hinting for teapots. I just think it would make a nice thing to collect.
Jessea I really enjoyed out talk on the phone the other night. We talked 1 hr and 10 min. I just happened to look at my cell phone we we hung up. That was fun. I'm looking forward to our girlfriend weekend. H

CATHY said...

Just so you know, I still haven't forgot to call you, just been a little busy. Hopefully I get a chance before Thanksgiving, if not, will give a try after. Hope you have a great day.