Saturday, October 11, 2008

In a Blink of an eye...

This is the flower bed I made before work called me back. I did it in 2 days.I moved the rocks and cemented them by myself, also haulded in the dirt and added a drip system. I could have done better if I had more time, but still it filled in that ugly corner of the yard. The planting was the easy part.






What happened???? I guess I had planted too many plants in a small area. Some are hidden under all the yellow black eyed Susans. (I had only planted 2 small ones.)
Wow! I had not noticed the huge growth since I was working so many hours. I looked out the window and was so amazed. Now that I have time off, I will need to weed, and move some plants.....maybe this flower bed is going to be more up keep than I thought.

2 comments:

CATHY said...

Love it. Wow what talent. I have a few areas in my yard that could use your touch, when did you say you would be here?

It won't be long said...

Your flower bed is very creative. Nice touch.
It was good to talk with you. I hope your recovery is smooth and quick...so you can do that weeding!!! :-) Love, Dawn