Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The full moon shining overhead
With stars that shine as bright,
Secretly holds the promise
Of a quiet romantic night.

A breeze of tender lullabies
Slowly fills the air,
To caress those most fortunate
To have someone who cares.

The rhythm of two hearts...beat
Longing to be heard.
Revealing eyes tell closeness
With unspoken words.

The moment molds a memory
That's pressed into the mind,
Preciously it's kept alive
Preserved through passing time.

But some are not so fortunate
Memories are of dreams,
And the aura of the light
Is not as bright as it should seem.

And some of us have no one
To share this special night
And the breeze is a reminder
Of a cold and lonely night.
                     JeseaG

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can on my site but when I go to dashboard it tries to get me to create a new blog. Not sure what is going on.

JeseaG said...

Same with me.

CATHY said...

I had to sign out and then sign in again. It finally worked.