Monday, April 6, 2009

Table mt. hike







Joshua spent the week end with us.
He is in Cub Scouts and needed to go on a hike to help earn one of his badges.
So Grandpa & Grandma took him for a hike to Table Mt. We went to the big waterfall, only there wasn't much water going down. It was fun anyway. Joshua, being a typical little boy, thought it was more fun to walk beside the stream (and sometimes in it)instead of on the path. (I had to buy him a new pair of shoes for church the next day.)
It was a good day for kite flying. He was so proud to get his kite up in the sky. In fact, it was so high he ran out of string! Boy...he could hardly wait to tell his brother. It was a very rewarding week end.

2 comments:

CATHY said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.
Don't you just love spending time with those kiddies?
Were you with Helen and I when we hiked up to Table Mtn and tried to change the O into a peace sign with toilet paper? LOL
Glad to see some new pics.
Oh yea, and thank you for the card...it was perfect.

It won't be long said...

I am sure you were with us when we hiked to the "O". I was so surprised how steep the "O" was. Your grandsob has really grown. I think one of the reasons I'm not logging much on the blog is it seems like so much trouble to load the pics. I never them in the right order.
I had to take Nate's formal name off the blog. If you typed in his full name on google, it opens right to my blog with his pictures. Not a good idea for a possible law enforcement person. Maybe see you Tues!!! Remember, you promised that you wouldn't do any cooking. You promised!!!!!